Good humor makes all things possible.
-Charles Schultz-

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
-Shakespeare-The Merchant of Venice-

Monday, January 20, 2014

Where are we, again?





Well, this one won't make you cry!  Here's the link to the PBS episode shown January 19--some say episode 4, some insist it's Episode 3.  As far as these recaps go, it's EPISODE FOUR. And I'm annoyed at the BBC (again) for ignoring pivotal scenes.  So pay attention when you watch PBS--if we buy the series what will we get?

Lillie is across town house-and-dog-sitting this week, so putting the NEXT recap together could prove challenging.  [For those of you following-- little Miss Lennon was born Saturday and is doing well.]  I'm going to start on the new one first thing in the morning!

http://www.anybodycandoanything.com/2014/01/downton-abbey-recap-regrets-ive-had-few.html

(There are a few issues with some of the photos--Lillie and I will work on that as soon as we're back in the same house.)  Enjoy!

********update, the pictures are fine.  And believe me, if we had seen the inside of the Minute Clinic (conveniently ignored by the BBC) we'd have taken a screen shot.  Don't they care that we do all this in advance so you can read these recaps in the morning?******




2 comments:

  1. Great recap! I haven't actually seen any of season 4 yet, but I like your recaps. (Spoilers don't bother me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I love this show?? Let me count the ways!

    ReplyDelete